Terms of Sale & Refund Policy
Portrait Photography Location Shoot
- If a shoot fee has been paid it is not refundable under any circumstances.
- If full payment has been made and the booking is cancelled within 14 days of the shoot, then a 50% refund of the full amount will be refunded.
- If shoot fee has been paid and for reasons of bad weather or illness the shoot cannot go ahead, there will be no refund but a new date will be established.
Please note: rescheduling a booking on this basis will only be done once, unless is is due to bad weather or exceptional and unavoidable circumstances.
- If shoot fee and/or full payment has been made and the participants cancel within 48 hours of the scheduled shoot date or fail to arrive no payment will be refunded.
A new shoot date may be considered under exceptional circumstances.
Editing and Retouching
- All photographs by Naomi Reiter Photography are edited and colour matched to the highest standard.
- Basic retouching of minor blemishes, marks and/or distracting background elements are included in all packages. Major retouching e.g.. head swapping, merging of images is NOT included and will be quoted and/or charged as requested at a rate of $120/hr (plus GST).
- Under no circumstances will RAW or unedited files ever be supplied.
Photography Prints and Enlargements
- Refunds will not be made for prints that have been ordered.
- If a print is defective in any way, a refund will not be issued however, consideration may be made for a suitable replacement print or enlargement.
- Enlargements, prints and framing items including any other special order items will not be ordered until final payment has been made.
- Albums will not be ordered until final payment has been made.
- Refunds will not issued for albums under any circumstances however, consideration may be made for a replacement should it be found to defective from manufacture only.